Firstly, I can't speak English very well, and I can't write well either... so if there are any mistakes in my grammar or spelling, ignore it. Treat it as a first-year student's first assignment, take whatever that's right and dump whatever that's wrong... Hehe
On the last lecture for RAG 132 ( Introduction to Build Environment & Human Settlement) , I was... err...I mean WE were exposed to the 6 elements of build environment, and that's intention, act, product, actor, rule and site.
Since this is a summary so I wont repeat each word that my lecturer has said, but I'll try to explain all in a "short and sweet" version: To build something, we must have a site ( on earth of course), and we have to gain knowledge to have intention to build something, an actor to take action (to build or to destroy), rules to control our action (either nature or man-made), and ka-boom... there's the final product.
But these elements weren't in my concern, since these are just a theory and I can get notes from my course mates if I want. I'm more interested in some of the questions that our lecturer threw to us~

On the last lecture for RAG 132 ( Introduction to Build Environment & Human Settlement) , I was... err...I mean WE were exposed to the 6 elements of build environment, and that's intention, act, product, actor, rule and site.
Since this is a summary so I wont repeat each word that my lecturer has said, but I'll try to explain all in a "short and sweet" version: To build something, we must have a site ( on earth of course), and we have to gain knowledge to have intention to build something, an actor to take action (to build or to destroy), rules to control our action (either nature or man-made), and ka-boom... there's the final product.
But these elements weren't in my concern, since these are just a theory and I can get notes from my course mates if I want. I'm more interested in some of the questions that our lecturer threw to us~

- Are human evolve from monkeys?
I can't answer that... Not even scientist can answer that confidently... Since this is my blog so I'll tell you what I think... Well, yes, I do believe that human are evolve from monkeys, but I'm sure that there were some interferences that differ us from the monkeys, but I'll comment no more about the interferences~ ;-p
I'm a free-thinker, but not yet a truth-seeker... I'll only believe whatever that's already proven to be true, but sometimes I'll believe in things that's wrong... I won't eager to find out the truth until I've the enthusiasm to do so... So it's quite confusing what's my ideology~ I've all the characteristics, and that's me~ Maybe I'll call it 'thoryichun-ism'- Cynicism? Altruism?
- And what is my '-ism'?
No comments:
Post a Comment