This is the picture I took at the site (event near DTSP) as I thought that that day was the last day for the event. I have to took pictures from the event for my assignment~And as I still thought that I can finish taking my pictures and enjoy my holiday after that, I was wrong... Sigh~The workers won't dismantle all the tents on that day~ I've to wait until tomorrow...
By the way, this is what the products (the tents) look like when it's finished

The next day, no sign of dismantling process, and when I ask one of the worker, he said that I'll have to wait for another two days~ My holiday was spoiled~
At last, I took the pictures two days later, and I've to wait for another three days for the dismantling process to finish~
Intention? To take pictures? To dismantle? To build? To sell foods? To shade? The intention varies with different actors, such as me, the workers, the hawkers, the graduates and so on~
Site? Nearby the field beside DTSP
Rules? No rules I think.... As long as the grass stays on the field after all the events~ haha
Act? Like I said, it varies, I took pictures, they build, they sell, they graduate!
Product? The tents of course!





No comments:
Post a Comment