Saturday, September 6, 2008

More to come

Dome, projects, assignments.....

After construct the dome and post it online (coming soon), another assignment comes in, another one comes in after that, and another, and another... It seems like endless to me, and I don't think that these will stop until I graduate (or still continue after that?)

I think I can handle all the 'homeworks' if it had started earlier~
We started our 'so-called' assignments with something very simple, draw lines, paint, relax, draw again, relax, then draw lines again, and relax....
Suddenly we have to do a project that we haven't learn yet, and I don't think we'll learn it in this semester- DESIGN A SINGLE STOREY BUNGALOW

Yeah, like we already knew everything after some little little drawings and sketching.

All majors learned the same stuff, did the same assignments, attended the same lectures, without knowing what are the differences between each major. Although I'm in architecture, I'm still learning the same thing like other major, and by that way I can say that I' m in ID, CM, BT or even QS...
So what differs us? Obviously nothing! So no one is better and no one is worse in HBP, basically
everyone is the same~ But I'm sure there's some people out there who doesn't agree with this...

I won't comment more for now, but more to come, just wait and see...

No comments: